Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A New Blog Feature

I decided I'd like to share a bit about my weight loss journey and how I've improved my eating habits.
If anyone would like to hear my story you may click on the link on the right side of this page that says "How I Lost Weight and Changed Bad Eating Habits".
I may incorporate posts to this blog from time to time sharing things associated with my eating plan such as menus of what I eat, food products I've discovered that we like and eat regularly (like quick and easy things from Trader Joe's), healthier food alternatives, occasional recipes, maybe some more before/after photos, etc.
I know I always find encouragement from other people who share about what they eat, before/after photos,  and their healthy eating habits.
So if you're interested in that kind of thing you may see a bit of it here on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~