Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Blue + Beige + Stripes = $1.29

A new 3/4 length sleeved sweater purchased on bargain day at Goodwill.  I like the scooped neck, but I had intended on wearing a beige tank top underneath to cover any unintentional exposed bra straps, but I forgot to do that... so I threw on a scarf before heading out the door to solve that problem.  I actually like the outfit better without the scarf and so will try to remember that tank next time. :)


Beige Jeans $3.99 Style & Co.
Striped Sweater $1.29
Necklace & Bracelet
Navy Purse $7.38 Liz Claiborne
Brown Low Wedge Sandals

2 comments:

  1. Bardzo ładnie Lisa:))świetne dodatki:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lubię paski. Świetny zestaw Lisa. Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~