Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Charlotte Gainsbourg Approves

I was looking for a pair of casual black flats last week while thrifting and came across these by Franco Sarto.

I wondered if they were too pointed of toe.  I had never purchased flats with such a toe, nor do I think I had ever even seen any quite like them that I can remember.  They felt comfortable enough and were under $6 so home with me they came.
Then I saw this photo at Net-a-Porter of Charlotte Gainsb0urg wearing super pointy toed flats and I knew I'd made the right decision in my purchase.
I can hardly bear to not wear my open toed shoes while I have the weather to allow it....but these new shoes are certainly tempting me.  Soon, my pretties, I'll wear you soon.... 

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! I cannot wear pointed shoes .. my toes protest!

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~