Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Workday Outfit: Deep Emerald + A New Scarf

I'm wearing rich autumn colors of deep emerald, orange, and shades of caramel.  I was very happy with this look...and it all came together because of the pretty little scarf.  I will be wearing this scarf again for Thanksgiving with a plaid blazer in a similar green color and I might wear a darker brown pant.



 
Thrifted Items:
Pants $7.66 Talbots (Value Village)
Turtleneck $3.74 Old Navy (Value Village)
Blazer $4 Dumas (Value Village)
Scarf $1.75 (Value Village)
Purse $5.99 Liz Claiborne
Shoes $2 Naturalizer (Goodwill)
~ ~ ~
Lipstick = 529B Copper Dust by Wet n Wild

6 comments:

  1. The scarf look precious Lisa! Together with the bag and the shoes it is perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa i znów jesteś bardzo elegancka. Piękny szalik. Pozdrawiam cię ciepło!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors look beautiful on you and the scarf ties them together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are why I like this time of year. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour of your blazer, so perfect for this time of year. Have a lovely weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color in that blazer, just wish it was shorter.... The scarf is perfect for Thanksgiiving and the pairing your mention.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~