Thursday, November 21, 2013

Military Style Jacket And Cupcakes!

I had totally planned on wearing my deep plum (burgundy) jeans and dark brown shoes with the top half of this outfit, but grabbed for these pieces (tan pants/loafers) without thinking.  Oh, well.  Another outfit for another day.  I like how this turned out anyway. 
 I didn't do anything special...just ran to the grocery store and baked Harvest Apple Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting.  I was pleasantly surprised at just how super yummy these turned out!  I never bake because I'm just not good at it and don't really enjoy it...so I normally leave the baking to my husband who is marvelous at it.
I got the recipe here and here.  I started following Anna's blog a couple of months ago and now watch her youtube channel and also must watch the daily episodes of her youtube channel with her whole family here.  I normally am not really into reality tv shows, but for some reason I need to see what cute little Emilia is up to each day.  And now they're expecting a little boy! :)
I watch a few others on occasion that are about fashion and make up, but no others about people's daily lives. ha
Do you have any youtube video series that you follow and especially like?  Feel free to leave me the link in comments and I'll check them out.  I love finding new blogs/videos.


 
Thrifted Items:
Pants $4 Talbots (Value Village)
Sleeveless Top $1.29 Dress Barn (Goodwill)
Jacket $7 Charter Club (Value Village)
Necklace & Scarf
Nude Loafers $4 Naturalizer (Value Village)

5 comments:

  1. Ślicznie:)))bardzo ładne kolory i świetna kurteczka a szalik pięknie ożywił całość:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cupcake looks mighty fine! If you have any spare........ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really looks delicious Lisa. I don't bake either. but then I don't even cook, lol.
    Nice outfit.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twój strój bardzo ładny. Szalik piękny. Ciasteczko chętnie bym zjadła. Pozdrawiam Cię ciepło!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~