Friday, November 22, 2013

Cozy Casual In Blue And Orange

This was the first time to wear both the scarf and purse.  I'm very happy I got them both.  I also love blue with orange.  The third thing I love in this outfit are the loafers.  They're so soft and comfy and I like the color.
This was the perfect cozy casual outfit for me.
 



Thrifted Items:
Jeans $7 Levis 512 Classic Slim Stretch-tapered (Value Village)
Orange Sweater $3.99 AGB (Goodwill)
Fringed Scarf $5.99 (Goodwill)
Blue Gray Bangle $2.38 (Value Village)
Orange Bangle $1.89 (Value Village)
Purse $6.69 DSW (Value Village)
Loafers $4.99 Honors (Goodwill)

5 comments:

  1. Lisa w takich kolorach jak pomaranczowy bardzo ładnie wyglądasz. Szalik jest milutki. pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the colors, Tijana. Lovely of you to stop by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your styling Lisa...kisses...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~