Sunday, May 26, 2013

Salmon w/ Caramel (+Saturday)

The salmon/melon colors seem to be popular in my wardrobe right now.  I wore this to work on Friday.  The bottom photos are of a button down top and short sleeved sweater in similar colors that I wore Saturday.



I tried tying the shirt up, but didn't like it with these jeans, so I ended up wearing it untied.  I think the jeans are part of the problem and may have to go.  I recently purchased them and have only worn them once...but sometimes these things happen.


Thrifted Items: (from top outfit only)
Jeans $9.99 Tommy Hilfiger (Value Village)
White Short Sleeved Top
Cardigan $5 Land's End (Value Village)
Purse $5.99 Liz Claiborne
Flat Loafers w/Bows $4 Ralph Lauren (Value Village)
~ ~ ~ 
Bubble Necklace $15 = eBay
Earrings = gifted from mother

5 comments:

  1. I like the way you describe the color.. so yummy :) I think I can see why you love it so much.. it goes great with your skin tone. I need brighter shade instead, I am too 'yellow' I might disappear! Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace!! Beautiful colour! Kisses x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by to wish you a good Memorial Day ... only to find you workin' those hot colors! Really gorgous looks, both of them. Summer must be your time of year! Great work looks, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salmon is a great color on you. I have one blouse in salmon...that recently survived a very serious closet culling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color, beautiful look Lisa, I love your necklace...kisses...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~