Friday, June 15, 2012

No Gray Area Here

I went with a total black and white theme today.  The earrings and necklace were purchased at different stores on separate shopping trips and ended up looking like a total matching set.  My handbag is one of my favorite vintage thrifted finds.   I also like these dressy sandals with the little dainty bow.







Thrifted Items:  Skirt $6.99 Nine West, black tank top, white cardigan, pearl/crystal necklace $2.80, black necklace, black/white bracelet, other black/white beaded bracelet $1.40, purse $2.39 Cortini Creations, sandals.
Earrings $3.98 = Target

10 comments:

  1. That's an incredible skirt. I like how you have dressed it up, and it seems to have an ethnic vibe so I wonder if it would suit muslin tops too. I love this combo on you. I had a similar handbag but sadly it didn't make it through all my moves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two different people told me I looked "festive" today. Merry, joyous, celebratory.... I'll take that as a good thing. :)

      Delete
  2. Cute sandals! I love the little bow, it's a nice little touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth. And I can't believe I wore these alllll day at work without my feet hurting me. That's an exceptional shoe...when it's cute AND comfy!

      Delete
  3. I love b/w and the bag is such a classic. Your addition of cute details like the headpiece make this a very special outfit. You have terrific taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet compliments. I never in my life felt like I had a "good fashion sense"....or much good sense about a lot of things actually. haha

      Delete
  4. Aren´t you pretty Liza, ahhhhhhhhhhh.
    You know how I feel about skirts, and you look just like a queen.
    Happy weekend, my gorgeous.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and feminine outfit...love the bows on the shoes...it's a bonus when cute shoes are also comfortable...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black and white is always such a striking combination. I can understand the love for the purse. I've been searching for one like it for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~