Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Complimentary Colors

I got more compliments on the color of my outfit today than any other outfit I can remember.  I wasn't expecting this orange to be so popular.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I almost decided against wearing this, but am now glad I did because it seems people were happy to see these bright colors on a somewhat gloomy day.



Thrifted Items:  Skirt $6.99 Bianca Nygard, brown t-shirt, orange suede-like top $6.99 Michel Antoni Collection, scarf $1.99, purse $13 Nine West, sandals.
Bracelet $8.80 = Forever 21
Gold Watch $16.99 = Target

Linking up with
Thrifters Anonymous

9 comments:

  1. That is definitely an outfit you want to start dancing in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, shoot. I missed my opportunity to dance. I will have to wear it again and keep that in mind. It is a good idea.

      Delete
  2. Your pattern mixing is fun and unexpected! Love that skirt. You can probably wear that year round too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did wear this last year with brown booties and I also wore this same floral scarf. I think that may have been the first time I had tried pattern mixing. It was fun. But not nearly as fun as your leopard layering looks. :)

      Delete
  3. Orange! It's my favorite new color and so very trendy. The outfit looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color on you and all-round great outfit! If it ever gets warm, a tank with spaghetti straps and a floaty shirt over it would be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color on you! I often forget about orange too!!! Thanks for always linking up! So glad I could stop by! Can't wait to see more!

    Shana

    ColorBlind
    Thrifters Anonymous Link Up Every Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~