Saturday, January 7, 2012

Today's Outfit - Color Crush

These are some of my favorite colors.  I've had the matching necklace and earring set for a couple of years and never found quite the right thing to wear them with.  My new thrifted top was just the thing these accessories were in need of.  I purchased the teal bracelet for $1 at a fabulous little jewelry store downtown.  I'll have to visit it again soon.  They had really cute things at very low prices.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!



Thrifted Items:  Jeans $3 Caslon, purple top, purple/blue green ruffled top $4.90 Dress Barn, black bracelet, teal purse $2.99 Liz Claiborne, black booties, black coat $5, purple scarf.
Lipstick = Wet n Wild Mega Colors Sugar Plum Fairy 902B and Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss Nutri Berry 130

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I was wondering how soon you would post an outfit with that pretty top. Love the jewelry and great buy on the bracelet. You can't buy the beads to make it that cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top has some of my fvorite colors as well. It looks lovely on you. Love the color of your purse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is beautiful! Looks like a water painting.
    You are right. The jewelery found a home..
    Thanks for your support and linking up to my Trending series. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~