Thursday, August 4, 2016

Adidas Shorts


I don't normally wear shorts, but I love these khaki ones by Adidas.  They are long enough and have nice pockets.
The sleeveless denim top is one I've had for quite a long time and can be worn over a tank top or on it's own.  I think the denim embroidered slip on casual shoes look cute with the khaki/denim combo.
When we went on our trip I forgot and left my thrifted sunglasses at home, so once we got there I stopped in the drugstore in Carmel and picked these up for $14.  They are similar to my other ones and I really like the lenses because they intensify colors.  I hate sunglass lenses that make things look dark and drab. 
This turned out to be an outfit I could wear on repeat for hot days...which we do not have a multitude of here. ;) 

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~