Friday, May 20, 2016

3 Outfits: I'm A Fan

Outfit 1: jeans $4.19 Mossimo, blouse $7 Lucky Brand, navy flip flops $2.99 Old Navy
I've been a fan of Elvis since I was around 8 yrs old.  My dad was a fan and had a sister that was/is a HUGE fan.  She even received a scarf from him at at one of the many concerts she attended.  She had taken old fashioned film footage at concerts and when I was in the 8-10 yr old range we'd go to visit her and her family (about 2 hrs away) they would make popcorn and set up the projector and we'd watch those films.  It was pretty exciting!  And then one day, when I was 15 yrs old, my dad got tickets for us to see him in person ourselves.  It is something I will never forget.  Forty years later I can still remember how it felt like an electric, frenzied current running through that whole place... and me.  I've never experienced anything like it since.
I found this t-shirt at the thrift store and decided to buy it...even though the neckline and style of the tee itself is not my favorite.  But these are some of my very favorite photos of Elvis and it only cost me $1.49 so I'm happy with it.
Outfit 2: black jeans $3.99 Forever 21, Elvis tee $1.49, black flip flops ?

 Outfit 3:  (more salmon) pants ? (I wear these alllll the time and somehow missed recording how much they cost and that drives me crazy, ha), tee $1.49 gnu, jean jacket ? (same thing...I bought this a few yrs ago and forgot to record price), purse $4.89, sandals $1.99 Apostrophe  ~~~necklace $4.49 via Fred Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~