Tuesday, December 2, 2014

OOTD: Last Minute Substitutions

Well, I had predicted that I would be wearing my newly thrifted skirt this week with an olive colored tee and lightweight black blazer, but it was too darn cold.  I needed some warmer arm coverage and so opted for a long sleeved black tee and cardigan.  I did wear tights and nearly knee high boots too.
I think I will be wearing my new, super big and cozy cardigan to work on Wednesday as it is supposed to remain in the mid 30's.
Skirt $2.39 Rafaella (new w/tags $48)
Black Tee $2.50
Cardigan $6.52 Career Essentials
Necklace $3 Chico's
Earrings $2.62
Boots $6.99 

6 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks great ! yes the weather in the UK is getting very cold here to my despair (Lol ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm despairing too. haha I am thankful we are not getting the snow like in some parts of the country though. By Friday we're supposed to have highs in the 45-51 degree range, so that will be a bit more bearable.

      Delete
  2. Love the skirt .. such a pretty print! We just had a temp drop (65, I know balmy to you .. lol), but it's cold, over cast and we are in for some rain.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, I saw on the news last night about the heavy rains headed that way! I love California weather and have always had dreams of living thee again, but I don't think that will ever happen.

      Delete
  3. Yes, this weather is colder earlier and messing up our Fall Options...I can't tell you the number of times I've had an outfit together and checked the weather and had to change it. I am sure there are several ways to style that skirt, so save the original and think of even more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think I'll save that one to wear another month because I do like the olive tee with it.
      Going to pull out that big cardigan you liked to wear tomorrow. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~