Monday, June 23, 2014

Feel Good Colors

After having some outfit/hair stinker days, this day was much needed.  This look revived me and made me feel much better and more like myself.  I love the robin's egg blue color, the gauzy thin top with tank underneath, and the new pants are super comfy.  We're planning a little oceanside getaway for our anniversary in July (going back for the 4th time to the little seaside cabin where we were married 7 yrs ago) and these pants will be making the traveling journey on the 6 hour or so trip each way.  I've chosen a different top to wear, but may take this one along too.






Thrifted Items:  (Value Village and/or Goodwill)
Pants $9.23 Great Northwest Indigo
Paisley Semi-Sheer Top $2.35 Ann Taylor
Tank Top w/ Sequins at neckline
Cardigan $5.99 Nie & Zoe
Bracelets
Purse $7.79 (new w/tags) Liz Claiborne
Sandals

12 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa fabulous outfit,that shade of blue is stunning on you:) Have a great week!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne. A great week to you to. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Lisa, you look great and you seem tpo be getting younger and younger. You have a good husband ha ha!So good you plan holidays for july with your husband. Egg blue color is a favorite of mine, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lovely compliment for this aging woman. :) And I must agree...I have been blessed with a very good husband.

      Delete
  3. You look wonderful! Happy upcoming anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a lovely color on you .. seems like a really happy color :-)

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Monica. I did feel pretty happy wearing this. :)

      Delete
  5. Oj Lisa, uwielbiam niebieskości, a Ty ślicznie w nich wyglądasz. Pozdrawiam ciepło!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bluzeczka ma piękny wzór:)))ślicznie wyglądasz w tych kolorach:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~