Thursday, June 12, 2014

China Blue Paisley

A first time wear for both the paisley sleeveless top and the cardigan.  I thought this shade of blue was a pretty color.  The top was under $2!  I bought this cardigan back in January and have fallen totally in love.  I've planned so many outfits with it already.  Now I just have to find time to wear them. ha
I paired the blue with white (and silver) for a fresh look.



 Thrifted Items:  (Value Village and/or Goodwill)
White Jeans $8.50 Gloria Vanderbilt (I'm wearing these to death, I know, ha)
Paisley Top $1.71 Jones New York
Cardigan $5.99 Nie+Zoe
White Purse $7.79 Liz Claiborne (new w/tags)
~ ~ ~
Silver Sandals = Sketchers
Earrings = gifted from mother


6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! It looks so clean, fresh and cool. I also have those same white jeans and I love them...they work with just about anything. The only downfall I can see in them is wearing them around my grandkids who love to cling to Grammie and frequently have transferred some of their outdoor fun onto my jeans. ;) Thank goodness for Spray and Wash! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Debbie! I can imagine you get good use out of the spray cleaner. ha I Shout it out. lol :)

      Delete
  2. Really pretty! I love the beads at the neck line of the top and the sweater is such a pretty blue bright blue.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue and white is a beautiful color-combination. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uwielbiam połączenie białego z niebieskim. Ślicznie wyglądasz. Pozdrawiam ciepło!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ślicznie wyglądasz:)))piękny sweterek:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~