Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Another Paris Themed Tee

This is my 2nd "Paris" themed top I've thrifted over the last few months.  You can't see it too well, but the word "Paris" is spelled out in yellow letters and it has the Eiffel Tower.  I'm not loving the bottom part of the top like I thought I would, but I do like the shirt itself....so I think I will cut the longer sides off  to make it straight across at the bottom instead.
The fabric on this top is really thin so I will be able to push the sleeves up a bit and wear it all throughout the summer.


Thrifted Items:
Lilac Jeans $6 Gap
Paris Top $4.20 Katina Marie
Earrings and Bracelet (bought at different times, but look like they're a matched set)
Purse $5.60 Relic
Sandals $4.90 Nine West

2 comments:

  1. Bardzo lubię róż:))spodnie i buty śliczne i fantastyczna tunika:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, prześliczna tunika. Pięknie Ci w niej, tak subtelnie, delikatnie. Pozdrawiam ciepło!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~