Friday, May 2, 2014

New Waterfall Cardigan $1.29

Well, the cardigan was actually purchased nearly 3 months ago, but it's the first time I've worn it so I count it as new.  And only $1.29!!  What a deal!
I've said it before, but I love this style and lightweight fabric.
This cardigan has a color combination of peachy pink, lilac (or lavendar), and a really dark navy blue that nearly looks black.
I did a bit of pattern mixing by adding the striped melon colored tee.



Thrifted Items:  (Value Village and/or Goodwill)
Gray Ankle Pants $5 Banana Republic
Striped Tee $2.50 Basic Editions
Waterfall Cardigan $1.29 Calvin Klein
Lilac Snakeskin Print Bracelet $2.10
Purse $6.65 Nordstrom
Gray/Silver Metallic Loafers $1.29 Enzo Angiolini
~ ~ ~
Bubble Necklace = ebay

9 comments:

  1. That cardigan was a fabulous buy Lisa:) Have a good weekend!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful outfit today! All the colors go good together , the pants are great fit and the bag very ladylike. One of my favorite outfits so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to find good thrift stores. They just aren't here. You continue to be beautiful. I especially love today's outfit and the Lilac one you wore recently. I think you can wear any color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Śliczny kardigan i piękne dodatki:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, Renia. Thank you. xo

      Delete
  5. Bardzo elegancko wyglądasz. Naszyjnik jest śliczny. Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~