Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Grays and Blues

I wish I had these Banana Republic trousers in a few more colors.  They are just about as comfy as pajama bottoms.  I really like these sweaters too...and do have a collection of colors of these in similar styles.  And my purse...it's the first time I've used it.  Love it!  On the other side it has a red stripe.  I should have turned it the other way so you could see.  I'll just hold you in suspense. haha



 Thrifted Items:
Gray Ankle Pants $5 Banana Republic
Gray Sweater $9.57 Van Heusen
Scarf $2.10
Gray Bangle $2.38
Purse $7.31 Rockport
Gray Metalic Loafers $1.29 Enzo Angiolini
~ ~ ~
Whole 30 Day 14 Dinner:  1/2 lg sweet potato w/ghee topped w/leftover beef roast, diced pineapple/banana 

10 comments:

  1. Świetne spodnie i apaszka. Pięknie Ci w tym uczesaniu. Pozdrawiam ciepło!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, much Barbarossa. I glad you like my haircut too.

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit Lisa and I like your hair also:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne. I'm surprised I've gotten compliments on my hair! I started cutting on it the other night, and can get kind of frenetic in the process of doing it, and thought I might possibly have overdone it....but it feels so goooooood. :)

      Delete
  3. great scarf:)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pięknie wyglądasz Lisa. Piękna apaszka i cudny uśmiech...pozdrawiam...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~