Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Day Trip With My Honey

This was a recent day trip John and I took to Snoqualmie Falls.  The weather was gorgeous.  We ate lunch at the lodge there then went on a train ride.  Afterwards, we stopped at the next little town over, South Bend, and had cherry pie, ice cream and coffee.
 After lunch at the lodge we walked over and snapped these pictures of the waterfall.





 Me and my sweet hubby on the train. :)
 We saw a few cool, old cars.  This was one.
 Views from the train.

Thrifted Items:
Black Jeans $2.50 Gloria Vanderbilt (Goodwill)
Plaid Flannel Button Down $4.99 Heritage Shirtings by Bass (Goodwill)
Bracelets
Belt $2.87 (Value Village)
Military Jacket $2 Democracy (Value Village)
Brown Booties 

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. I love your outfit you wore. Almost for a second I thought I had the wrong blog when I saw the waterfall photo. I'm used to seeing you! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, Lisa! Looks like a pleasant place to visit. And your outfit is very suitable for such a lovely trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous photos. Thx for sharing Lisa. Looks like you and your DH had a ball.
    have a lovely day
    Lenya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Twin Peaks, and have wanted to visit Snoqualmie Falls ever since. You have nailed casual, yet chic in this look today! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos of marvellous places, Lisa! Thank you for sharing. I see you had a fine time together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun trip, Lisa! I'm jealous of your scenery! Great looking casual outfit -- love that black watch plaid shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa nawet podczas podróży wyglądasz ślicznie. Przepiękne widoki, cudowne zdjęcia. Wiesz, jak lubię podróże. Ładnie wyglądacie razem z mężem. Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~