Monday, July 30, 2012

Southwest Fringe

This fringed shawl is another first time wear item that I've had for many, many months.  The hat has only been worn once or twice.  I'm really not much of a hat wearer, but I'll don one on a rare occasion.  This may be a first time wear for the wedge sandals also...and they are extremely comfortable.  Love these.  The skirt I think I've had for several years.
I'm linking up with Patti at Not Dead Yet Style for Visible Monday.  It's fun to join in, see what other lovely bloggers are wearing, and get a chance to visit their blogs too.

 

Thrifted Items:  Short sleeved sweater, shawl $4.99 (may have been on sale for less, but that's what the tag said that I just removed), bracelets on my right wrist, sandals $6.99 Unisa.
Necklace $8.80 = Forever 21
Bracelet $10.80 = Forever 21

14 comments:

  1. I love the portrait photo--it looks almost vintage with the hat and the shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely like shawls but this one is beautiful. It makes you look elegant. And wedges are so comfy. I'm not sure why they are but it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - almost a Stevie Nicks vibe going here, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you and Shybiker -- wedges are wonderfully comfortable; I am wearing some tonight for our weekly Trivia game : > You look beautiful, Lisa, very boho/elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit! The hat, wedge sandals, and necklace are such stylish pieces, yet casual/fun, too. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Terri - you are truly rockin' that hat in that photo! I also adore shawls but have never found any place to work one into my humdrum daily life. So I'll live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Lisa, you should wear hats more often. You look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skirt reminds me of one I made a long time ago-I love it!! Wish I still had mine. I also have some Unisa sandals that have served me well for several years. They are incredibly comfortable. I like yours a lot, too!! The shawl is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I say, Lisa, that I'm getting a strong Clint Eastwood vibe from this? Your movie would be "The Good, the Bad, the Ugly AND the Beautiful." I know that this is much more feminine than cowboy wear, but I like that gritty side I see from a distance. The hat is stunning on you. I hope you wear them more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, I agree with Melanie, I was thinking of High Plains drifter. You look fabulous and ever so chic with the addition of the hat. You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look really lovely! the hat is a dream and the necklace as well. thank you for your kind comment to my post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dear that second photo is So gorgeous...what a perfect smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~