Sunday, July 29, 2012

California Dreamin'

A casual day with a first time wearing of my Beverly Hills California t-shirt....which I'm sure I've had for at least a couple of years.

 I find California to be an idyllic state, although that may be a romantic notion...I'm not sure.  But I think it's beautiful.   The weather is wonderful.  I love the palm trees and ocean.  I could drive around looking at houses for days on end. My dream vacation would probably be to take a leisurely trip down the west coast, stopping at seaside towns along the way, and spend time in southern California.  That may sound strange to some.  Oh, yes....France and Italy would be lovely...but I'd be happy with California.

Thrifted Items:  Jeans $4.50 Gloria Vanderbilt, t-shirt $2.99 (It may have been on sale for as low as 99 cents, but I've forgotten.), lavender snakeskin look bracelet $2.10, earrings $1.50, purse $1.50, sandals $4.90 Nine West.

3 comments:

  1. Cute shirt! I've never been to California but would love to go someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute shirt! I would like to see more of northern California, especially the wine country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from southern California and yes, a driving up the coast is so much fun. There's so pretty spots and some not so pretty mostly due to traffic and urbanization.
    The t-shirt is great. Cut about 7-10 inches off the bottom and you'll look like a California native.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~