Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day Outfit - Mission Impossible


John and I decided to go to the movies on Christmas Day.  We saw Mission Impossible.  It was fun and action packed.  More people than we'd expected were at the movies though.  We went last year on Christmas Day too, but it was nearly deserted.

Thrifted Items:  Jeans, red sweater, red/white striped top $4.99 Jamaica Bay.
Earrings are difficult to see, but they're green leaves w/red Christmas bells.  Have had these for many years. 

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is one of my favorites of yours. You look really good in red.
    I awarded you the Liebster blog award as one of my favorite bloggers. Please see my blog for info.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~