Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tunic Repeat

I wore this outfit on Nov. 5, but the lovely Dawn, from Suitcase Vignettes, has encouraged me to actually put it on and post it (With me in it!! Gasp!) so that I can join in with Silverstyle's "Trending Through the Decades:  Tunics" link up.  Dawn is dragging me out of my internet blogging shell to do this....but here goes.... I thought I'd give it a try.  I've been inching my way out anyway, but might as well take the plunge....at least for today.   Bonus =  I learned how to do these hyperlink thingys.  Yay!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~