Wednesday, April 26, 2017

What's For Dinner?

Mmmmm...all of these meals were sooo good.  Definitely on our regular rotation.
I usually don't do a lot of measuring, so ingredient list amounts may be adjusted to taste. 
Sweet Potato Chickpea Buddha Bowl 
For some reason I could not get the link function to work with this recipe.  You can copy and paste the link below to view the recipe:
https://tinyurl.com/lj9vyht 
  I have also made this with brussel sprouts instead of broccoli.  I like both, but would have to say I prefer the brussel sprout version best.
 Along with the wraps I served an easy corn salad consisting of Trader Joe's frozen mexican corn (thawed), halved cherry tomatoes, and diced avocado tossed with an oil/rice vinegar/sweetener dressing.

 I also added chicken to this salad.



Penne and Chicken Alfredo
I saute the chicken in olive oil, then added 1T butter, 4 T Lucerne whipped cream cheese and greek yogurt blend in chive and onion flavor.  Let that melt and add 2 T parmesan.  Add in spinach and let wilt a bit.  I also add salt substitute, pepper, and lots of garlic powder.  Mix in the penne pasta and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~