Monday, April 10, 2017

Spring Outfit With Navy Trench Coat For Less

Spring Outfit With Navy Trench Coat  For Less


Layered top
$19 - topshop.com



H&M blue skinny jeans
$15 - hm.com



Dorothy Perkins brown tote bag
$44 - dorothyperkins.com


SO CO quartz jewelry
$44 - overstock.com


Yellow gold necklace
$43 - the-dressingroom.com



In this post I showed you the original and more expensive version of the outfit aboveThis is a similar ensemble but with much more budget friendly pieces.
And below is the wear it for even less thrifted version from my very own closet. 
jeans $4.20 Forever 21, short sleeved sweater $?, purse $8 Nine West, open toe booties $5.59 Body Central, navy/white striped trench coat $4 Sonoma - Plus necklace $1.26 (via ebay) and watch $10.99 (via Target)
I didn't have a solid navy trench, but the one above would work...or either of the two options below.
navy cardigan $2.79 Old Navy, trench coat $9 Banana Republic  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~