Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Loafers Are Winning

 Loafers seem to be my shoe of the season.  A year ago I probably leaned toward the low heeled mule as my much worn shoe.  I have to admit, the mules elevated my outfits to a nicer look...more polished...even when worn with jeans.  This outfit would have looked more dressed up with my red mules, but loafers and comfy casual seem to be winning out as of late.  Nothing wrong with that, right?

jeans $5.59 Sonoma
sweater $9.57 Van Heusen
purse $5.94 Alfred Dunner
loafers $4.79 Isaac Mizrahi
~~~
necklace/earring set $6.99 via ebay

8 comments:

  1. Lol, mules are coming back into full force this season, but then again flats are always in and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I guess I was ahead of the trend last year and now I'm behind. haha Not surprising. :)

      Delete
  2. Szary sweter świetnie wygląda z czerwonym naszyjnikiem:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any kind of flat shoe is my favorite! Hope everything is good on your side of the country. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Donna. Things are pretty great. :)
      How are you and how did test come out? I've been meaning to email you cuz I was thinking about you. Am going to do that now in case you don't see my reply here. xo

      Delete
  4. Hello! As, usual you looked so polished and classy. I like your loafers, especially being two toned. Loafers have somehow disappeared from my shoe repertoire and I used to wear them constantly. I 'be noticed that mules are coming back too-I got a couple pairs from the early 2000's-guess I need to rehab them and let them live again! Take care, Terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Terri! I didn't even realize my loafers were a bit two toned. Thanks for pointing that out. Now I like them even more. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~