Sunday, February 19, 2017

A Favorite Outfit + Life Updates

This is one of my all time favorite outfits.  I love all the pieces used for this look.  I felt I was even having a good hair day...which is always a bonus since I feel those are rare for me. :)



Some family health issues have caused a shift in my priorities.  My blogging may be a bit less frequent, but I still plan on posting some of my thrifted outfits when I can.  Optimum health for myself and loved ones... and reducing my wardrobe... are the focus for the coming months.
Therefore, I will have fewer new thrift purchases and more repeat outfits.  Since I consider this blog my "outfit journal" some days there may be new combinations of things I already own... and sometimes repeats of favorites.  I want to re-wear outfits I love more than I have in the past.  Less shopping and fewer new wardrobe additions will allow me to focus on doing that.
thrifted:
black jeans $3.99 Forever 21
long vest $1.95 J.J. Basics
tee $?
scarf $6.80
earrings $1.78
shoes $5.99 Two Lips
~~~
necklace $1.26 via ebay

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I hope everything will be okay. Take care of you and your family...we will still be here. Some of the best blog posts are the "shop your closet" ones. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~