Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Stuart Weitzman Loafers

Black loafers is one of the few things I had left on my wish list of things I look for when I'm thrifting.  I was thrilled to find 2 pair in one shopping trip!  And I love them both.  I actually bought 5 pairs of shoes that day.  I was happy that it was a 40% off shoe sale.  Yay!

The pair I'm wearing here are Stuart Weitzman black patent loafers with tassles.  
I also got 3 other pair of loafers, a pair of ballerina flats, and black All Star Converse sneakers.  So I know I will wear everything I got. 
I have been doing a bit of a shoe purge and have donated many pairs...so I had extra shoe room. :)
loafers $4.79 Stuart Weitzman
jeans $3.49 Forever 21
gray sweater $5.59 Merona
scarf $4.45
purse $5.94 Alfred Dunner
 

2 comments:

  1. Nothing beats a great shoe sale at the thrift store! Sounds like you had some great finds -- nice shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Beth. Since there was a sale (on top of the already low prices) I figured going in I probably wouldn't find a thing. ha I was very pleasantly surprised to find not 1 pair that I loved...but FIVE! I think that leaves me with zero pairs of shoes on my want list...so I now have to STOP looking. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~