Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Blue Suede Loafers and More Trader Joe's Products

This is my second pair of blue suede loafers I've thrifted.  The first pair I had to re-donate because they ended up feeling too loose.  These Isaac Mizrahi brand ones seem juuuust right and, for $4.79, were a good price.  I find myself throwing these on a lot when I'm just hanging around the house.
 Here are some more Trader Joe's products we've tried recently.
The Kung Pao Tempura Cauliflower was a hit and cost $4.99.  We ate it over the Vegetable Fried Rice below which is $2.99. Very good.  I would eat this a couple of times per month. 
We eat the rice with lots of other dishes too.  Love the rice.
The Vegetable Biryani with Vegetable Dumplings was okay and a good price at $2.49.  It fed the two of us for dinner. I'm not sure we liked it well enough to purchase again, but it might be something I'd buy on a rare occasion for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~