Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Fake Fur Vest With Gold Accessories

I've had this furry vest for 2 years now, but it still feels new because I haven't worn it very much.  I do love it though.  My goal (as I've stated many times, ha) is to #1 drastically curtail the thrifting, #2 over time eliminate more things from my current wardrobe, #3 thereby owning fewer pieces but getting more wear out of them.
One thing I have been wearing a LOT of lately are these black jeans.  I actually have two pair of black jeans (in same size) by Forever 21 that are nearly identical.
I've put on a few pounds over the last few months (will be working on that come the new year) and so these jeans are one of the few pair that I like on me at the moment.  I feel like they are in just about every outfit post these days, haha, but I'm just going to have to get used to that if I'm wanting to become more minimal.  The bottoms will seem much more repetitive than the tops because I've got lot of tops, scarves, accessories, and cardigans that can be used to create many outfits...even if the bottoms are frequent repeats.
thrifted:
jeans $3.49 Forever 21
vest $5.99 H&M
long sleeved mock turtleneck tee $? Karen Scott
earrings $1.78
purse $4.19
~~~
necklace $1.26 via ebay
gold bangle set $5.48 via Walmart

6 comments:

  1. Elegant look. Fur against black is chic. I know what you mean about over-buying at thrift-stores (because they're so affordable) and then having too much in your closet. I need to wear more of what I already own than add to it. Best wishes for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa you look fabulous , I wish you and your husband a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year love Les xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Les. Best Holiday wishes for you also. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~