Saturday, December 17, 2016

Cold Weather Casual + Dinner (Trader Joe's Style)




 Two new (to me) Trader Joe's products made it into this dinner....Vegetable Fried Rice and Chickenless Crispy Tenders.  I loved both of them and will buy them regularly.  I did add a bit of shred carrots to the rice (and maybe soy sauce or stir fry sauce, I can't remember?).  This made for a really good meatless meal.
 thrifted:
black jeans $3.49 Forever 21
hooded toggle closure cardigan $4.79 Great Northwest Clothing Co.
scarf $2.49
purse $13 Nine West
boots ?

4 comments:

  1. Ślicznie Lisa wyglądasz:)))bardzo ciepły sweterek:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Renia. Yes, this sweater is good for warmth. :)

      Delete
  2. Ciekawy sweter i piękny szalik...pozdrawiam Lisa...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~