Saturday, November 26, 2016

My Power Combo: Skinny Jeans + Loafers + Scarf

I would have to say that pieces I put to the most use in my daily outfits is the combination of jeans, loafers, and a scarf.  It is what I am most comfortable in and I have a large collection of scarves to choose from.
I just ordered a few more from ebay and most were under $2.  Wow, what a bargain!  I can't wait till they arrive!  I have plans to wear a couple of them with an all black based outfit.  The scarves will add the color. 
I'll show you my purchases when they arrive. :) 
The scarf I have on here gets worn a lot.  Because it has so many pretty colors it works well with many pieces in my wardrobe giving me a variety of outfits from a single scarf.
thrifted:
jeans $4.99 Rich & Skinny
cardigan $3.49 h.i.p.
tee $1.49 j.jill
scarf $1.29
purse $7.99
loafers $7.65 Sutton Plaza

Link Up: Visible Monday

2 comments:

  1. You are such a great thrifter, Lisa! I love your outfit formula, and you look wonderful. Thanks for linking, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~