Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Is It A Sweatshirt Or A Tee?

This top has the look of a sweatshirt... however, it is much thinner than your typical sweatshirt and it's very soft...so it could be a tee...designed to look like a sweatshirt. ??
I have been so drawn to neutrals this year that I have gone a bit overboard in my purchases of gray and black tees and sweaters.  
Over thrifting is my one weakness. ;) 
Has anyone watched the series I'm referencing in my statement above?  I just finished the 4th and last season of it (on dvd) last night and was sooooooo sad for it to end. 
thrifted:
gray super thin sweatshirt $? Forever 21
scarf $2.91
light gray jeans $5.60 Metro Blues
black ballet flats $6.99 Limited
~~~
gunmetal hoop earrings $6 Charming Charlie

1 comment:

  1. Bardzo ładne szarości:)))ślicznie Lisa wyglądasz:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~