Saturday, October 22, 2016

A Fall Scarf In Olive And Cinnamon Print



 I thought this was a perfect scarf for the fall season and it matched my earrings and jacket so well.
I'm wearing just a basic dark gray tee with tan pants.  Wearing a simple base and then adding interest with the scarf, earrings, bracelet, and jacket is my favorite way of dressing.

Shortly after I thrifted these loafers in 2012 the side seam busted open.  These shoes were so soft and I loved them so much I decided to have them repaired.  It only cost me $6 and so for a total cost of about $11 for the price of the shoes and the repair I feel it was well worth it because I wear them often. 
thrifted:
gray tee $2.09
scarf $2.79
pants $? Gap
purse $7.99
jacket $3?
earrings $?
loafers $4.99 Honors

2 comments:

  1. Alot of outfits begin with just the basics and are elevated by accessories and footwear choice. This is a nice color palette and a wonderful scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo ładna kurtka i świetnie dopasowana torebka:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~