Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Fringed and Flared

 I thrifted these slightly flared jeans to try the popular fringed look.  I cut them off and gave them just a tiny bit of fringe.  I didn't want this pair to look sloppy so I only fringed a little bit and used a dark denim.  I may do another pair sometime in a more casual lighter wash and not cut them off quite so short.  I'm not sure yet if I'm fond enough of the trend.  I probably just prefer to roll up my skinnier fit jeans....but it was fun to try on an inexpensive thrift pair.



thrifted:
jeans (diy fringed) $4 Ann Taylor
olive tee $3.49 Great Northwest Clothing Co.
cardigan $1.95 JJ Basics
scarf $?
bangle $1.52
purse $8 Nine West
booties $5.59 Body Central
red coat $7.79 Rafaella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~