Tuesday, August 9, 2016

An Aqua Basic

The long sleeved tee has become part of my "basics"...a wardrobe staple.  I am really enjoying the simplicity and versatility of them.  I love just adding a scarf or necklace to such a non fussy item and creating a perfect outfit to suit my style.
Edit:  Second thoughts... Even though I like the style of a long sleeved tee....I'm just no longer feeling this color...or so much of it.  I have put the shoes into my donation bag to take and drop off today.  The top and scarf are going into my "probably donate" pile.  I'll think about it a few days and then I will most likely donate those two items as well.
After seeing these photos I realized I do not really "love" this outfit.  I tried to rework the top with other more neutral cardigans etc., but still couldn't find a look I was happy with.  These days I seem to be finding myself much more pleased with neutral basics such as black, gray, cream, tan, and white...with maybe a bit of melon or blue (a little pink) here and there.

2 comments:

  1. Świetnie wyglądasz, piękny kolor swetra...pozdrawiam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pięknie wyglądasz,jak zawsze świetne dodatki:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~