Sunday, July 3, 2016

A Versatile Olive Jumpsuit

This olive jumpsuit from Forever 21 will be a piece that can be worn year round.  It can be worn with or without a cardigan.  I can pair it with my tan open toed booties, switch up the scarf options, layer a long sleeved tee or a tank top underneath, or top it off with my cognac leather bomber jacket and winter booties.  I could use red accents in the scarf, belt and/or shoe choice.  So many outfit possibilities makes this jumpsuit a staple piece in my wardrobe.



Link up: Visible Monday

1 comment:

  1. You've given us lots of styling ideas today, Lisa. And you look marvelous in this classic jumpsuit! xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~