Saturday, May 14, 2016

Trader Joe's Pizza Veggie Burgers


Trader Joe's Pizza Patties are a lunch favorite of ours.  We usually have these pizza (soy protein) burgers a couple of times per week.  They are only 130 calories each. We don't eat them on a bun, but I'll top these pizza burgers with either pizza sauce or sundried tomatoes, a couple tablespoons of shredded low fat mozzarella cheese (melted on top), and a dollop of Trader Joe's Reduced Guilt Guacamole that is made with greek yogurt and only 30 calories for 2 tablespoons.  This lunch is under 250 calories.
The pizza burgers are delicious and satisfy our pizza cravings. 
I believe they sell for $3.79 per box of 4 burgers.  So that would make hubby and I two lunches each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~