Friday, May 27, 2016

Light Wash Blue With Khaki

I could see myself just having an assortment of tees and layering them under jackets and cardigans for a year round daily uniform.  They are becoming my number one wardrobe staple.  They can be worn with a simple necklace, dressed up with some bling, or add a pretty scarf for a whole new look.
 I found this dusty blue floral scarf recently and decided to add it to my large collection.  It was only $1.39, so that's a very inexpensive way to complete and lend variety to my outfits.
khaki pants $4.19 Calvin Klein
tee $2 St. John's Bay
scarf $1.39
denim jacket $9.10 Nordstrom

1 comment:

  1. Ślicznie wyglądasz:)))bardzo mi się podoba kurteczka:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~