Monday, November 9, 2015

Tie Up that Shirtail, Girl

 Well, my first photos of this outfit I'd planned on being more casual and just leaving the button down blouse hang loose.  I was able to quickly view the pictures before I left and realized I was not satisfied with the way this looked, even though I often times where my shirts like this.
 I made the quick adjustment of tying up the bottom and was much happier with the result.  I had tried tucking it in the jeans, but didn't like that either.  Tying left me with just a bit of hip coverage which I was more comfortable with.
 The new blue suede loafers were exceptionally comfortable, although I would have liked the look of my low heeled red mules better.  With the alterations of tied up top and a shoe change this would be one of my favorite outfits to repeat.
jeans $5.59 Calvin Klein Ultimate Skinny
chambray button down top $7 Banana Republic
navy cardigan $11.14 (new w/tags $40) Croft & Barrow
loafers $2.99 Geox Respira
~~~
necklace $3.59 via Fred Meyer
bracelet $1.92 via ebay

4 comments:

  1. Ładny kolor bluzki Lisa. Podoba mi się Twój naszyjnik. Pozdrawiam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super koszula sweter:)))pięknie wyglądasz:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~