Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lace Cardigan

I found this pretty off white lace cardigan at Ross for only $12.99 and couldn't resist.  I fell in love with it.
I love neutrals and so chose to wear the new cardigan with nude tones and dark brown jeans and sandals.  I added a crocheted scarf and mother of pearl earrings.
This is my new favorite outfit. 


dark brown jeans $7.99 Chico's
tee $3.40 Dress Barn
necklace $2.99
earrings $1.72
scarf?
purse $4.90 Monet
sandals $3.24
~ ~ ~
lace cardigan $12.99 via Ross

7 comments:

  1. A lovely addition to your wardrobe. I love this look for Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracey. Summer is going by so quickly. I will miss it. I could enjoy summer weather all year long.

      Delete
  2. Hi Lisa , love this outfit one of my favourites too !, how 's your new eating plan going ? . have a good week best wishes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lesley. Thanks for asking. The South Beach diet is going extremely well. It feels like something we can actually live with long term. In about a month and a half John has lost a whopping 18 lbs!! I have lost 10 1/2 lbs. I need to lose 7 more to put me back where I was. I could be happy with that, but will continue on with this eating and see if I can lose more over time. We'll see.... We are happy with the results and the eating plan and feel healthier.

      Delete
  3. Bardzo elegancko wyglądasz:)))śliczne jest to koronkowe wdzianko:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous piece! So dramatic and elegant. You could go to the opera in this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetna fryzura i śliczny naszyjnik...pozdrawiam Lisa...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~