Sunday, July 19, 2015

Eight Year Anniversary

Hi, there.  I've been absent from the blog for a week because of work duties and then latter part of last week and weekend we took off for a little anniversary getaway.
Here are a few photos from our trip.
 I'll be back soon with outfit photos.
Our first stay was in La Conner, WA.
We like to walk (or drive) the neighborhoods and take pictures of houses we like.  We got several more photos of homes, but I won't bring them all in.  I did, however, want to show you the one above.  It had a pretty pink pig standing on it's doorstep. :)  (click on photos to enlarge)
This boutique caught my eye and I loved the pretty color palette.  I took photos so that I could have these in mind for inspiration when I go thrifting....which I did as soon as we got back home. haha  I thrifted a top, scarf and bracelet in similar colors.
I didn't realize how much glare was on the windows until I got home and uploaded the photos.
 This was our next stay at a The Anchorage Inn bed and breakfast in Coupeville, WA.

The inn was just a block or two from the waterfront, shops and restaurants.



Our room was so pretty and had a wonderful water view...even lying in bed.




We had such a nice time and had absolutely delicious meals.  I don't know how I didn't gain any weight, but I didn't.  Now back to our South Beach Diet.  It's going really well, even though it's really slow going for me.  I'm so glad we're doing it together and I know we are eating much healthier.

2 comments:

  1. Happy eight years anniversary Lisa to you and your hubby , I am very envious it looks so lovely there , and your room how pretty ! Best wishes to you both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice peaceful vacation. I bet you did a lot of walking, which helps you not gain. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~