Thursday, July 2, 2015

Chambray Button Down Wardrobe Essential

 I love this thrifted chambray button down blouse from Banana Republic.  It can be worn on it's own, as a topper, and with the shirt tail tied up (as you'll see in my next post).
These slip on denim fabric sandals are so comfy and I like the pattern.
Everything I'm wearing I've had for a while, except the jeans are new.  I've gained 15 lbs and had to have new pants.  Hubby and I have started the South Beach Diet as of yesterday, so I'm working toward losing what I've put on over the last several months.  I'll feel much better if I can get back down into my smaller sized clothes. 
jeans $14.99 Ralph Lauren (I found online that they sold for around $100 retail!)
chambray button down top $7 Banana Republic
tank top ?
necklace .25 cents
shoes $5.99 Montego Bay Club

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~