Monday, April 20, 2015

Outfits: A Work Day, A Free Day

 Adding red low heeled mules, lots of bracelets, and dark denim equaled an outfit suitable for my semi casual office day.


 Then, on a day off work, getting really comfy in some khaki's and blue gray canvas slip on sneakers...but carrying my snazzy snakeskin print purse. :)
Outfit 1:
dark denim jeans $3 Gloria Vanderbilt
dark blue tee 
cardigan $5.99 Bobeau
scarf $2.91
navy purse $7.38 Liz Claiborne

Outfit 2:
khaki pants $4.20 Jigsaw
gray top $3.75 Mossimo
purse $3.50
~ ~ ~
sneakers $6? via ebay
 

4 comments:

  1. Lisa you know I love my bags ( lol ) well your snake print one is fabulous !!! great outfits btw , have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you have the greatest handbag collection! :)

      Delete
  2. Both great outfits and very practical,too! I like the red shoes and the snake print bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kelly! :)
      I seem to get a lot of compliments on these red shoes. I like them to and they're comfy.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~