Wednesday, April 15, 2015

OOTD: A Scarf Choker

 I've discovered that I like the looks of a scarf tied in this fashion...around the neck like a choker.  It's very easy to do.  Just wrap and wrap then tie the remaining two tiny ends together.
  
This works well with a thinner, smaller type scarf rather than a thick, heavy winter one.


dark denim jeans $3 Gloria Vanderbilt
white tee
waterfall cardigan $7 h.i.p.
gold hammered metal bangle $1.52
olive purse $3
olive loafers $6.84 Aerosoles
~ ~ ~
dragonfly necklace = purchased on an anniversary getaway

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa ,hope your week going well , I like the way you have done the scarf it suits you a fab outfit ! best wishes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Leslie. This is an easy way for me. I swear, yesterday I spent 20 min. trying to get a larger scarf I was wearing wrapped properly. I couldn't find a way to wear it that looked right. I was frustrated. haha

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~