Saturday, February 7, 2015

Fur Vest With New Dress

Hi there, folks!  I sure am glad it's the weekend.  How about you?  This outfit was one I wore to work this past Monday.
I very rarely wear dresses, but this one felt nice when I tried it on.  Not too short.  Not too tight.  And I can wear it all year round.
I did notice, however, that even though I generously sprayed static guard...it still had a bit of static cling throughout the day.  I was frequently tugging at it and worried that it was going to ride up inappropriately.
Ooops.  About 1 inch of black slip was showing in my photos, but I realized this before I left the house and hiked it up out of sight. :)
Linking up with Patti at Not Dead Yet Style for Visible Monday.

Dress $3.59 Merona
Fur Vest $5.99 H&M
Charcoal Long Sleeved Tee $4.80 Lea Nicole
Belt $1.29
Gold Necklace $5.99
Gold Hammered Metal Bangle $1.52
Backless Slide Shoes ?
~ ~ ~
Purse $14.99 Koltov Collection via Ross

12 comments:

  1. Bardzo ładnie CI W TYCH SPOKOJNYCH KOLORACH, świetna kamizelka. Pozdrawiam LISA...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo podoba mi się kamizelka:ślicznie wyglądasz w sukience:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa , love your outfit a lovely dress and I thought the slip was part of the dress ( Lol ) you look nice in a dress , have a good week Lisa best wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress ! You look fabulous . Have a lovely week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this layered look - that vest is a super find! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, Lisa. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, such a great dress and so stylish with the furry vest.Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love that you added the belt, really made a HUGE difference!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. This hem-length looks good on you, although I know it must make you anxious. Static-cling is everyone's bane.

    BTW, you may not realize it but words that come out of your mouth, especially when directed at me (like in your last comment on my blog), have this tremendous weight -- they mean so much to me. Not only do I cherish them, I parse them for education over and over. Seeking your friendship and approval is a big goal of mine. Big!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I love the dress, the pattern, ad how you belted the fur, very stylish!
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you in Boho. This spring is going to be a good one for closet diving at your house ... I've thought of you more than once when I've seen the Spring 2015 runways. Charming, cozy and button-cute outfit. I kind of like the peeking slip, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bardzo ładna kamizelka. Piękny zestaw stworzyłaś. Bardzo elegancko wyglądasz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once you try dresses there 's no going back. They look great on any woman's figure. Dresses are made for women for a reason!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~