Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Cognac Riding Boots

I finally thrifted a pair of riding boots.  They're the first pair I've ever owned.  I never have been much of a (tall) boot wearer, but I've always wanted to try this style out for fun without spending a fortune.  These were only $10 so I was fine with that.
This scarf is a new purchase also and I think it will be one of my favorites.  It has some green and blue in it, but is a good neutral piece.
I love scarves and thrifted 4 more the day I photographed this outfit...which was yesterday (Tuesday).  I had a get together with my daughter, Shelley, for lunch and thrift shopping.  John (hubby) and I will be going out to lunch New Year's Eve and I plan on wearing my favorite of the bunch...a red one...and you'll get to see it on Thursday or Friday.
So, since this will be posting New Year's Eve, I wish you all a safe and happy one! xo

Khaki Pants $4.20 Jigsaw 
Dark Teal Sweater $3 St. John's Bay
Cardigan $1.95 J.J. Basics
Scarf $5.99
Teal/Gold Necklace $2.09
Bracelets
Purse $3 Kelly & Katie
Cognac Boots $10.50 Scruples 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice boots! And the great thing about thrifting is we spend so little that we can explore new items. These work. Happy New Year, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pięknie wyglądasz. Wszystkiego dobrego w Nowym Roku!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, Lisa. I wish you lots of love and endless happiness for 2015.

    ☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥ Happy New Year ♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, bardzo ładnie wyglądasz, świetne buty.
    Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boots go well with the outfit ! Happy 2015 Lisa .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on thrifting riding boots! I wonder if just the necklace and vest are enough here, It feels like the scarf is hiding the fabulous vest.. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~