Sunday, November 2, 2014

Matching Leopard Prints

Michael Kors, leopard shoes, leopard blouse
The Michael Kors 100% silk blouse is nice, but it's the shoes that stole my heart.  My favorite style shoe...and so pretty.


I found both of these leopard pieces at random in one shopping trip to Value Village.  I saw the blouse first, put it in the cart, but was unsure whether or not to get it.  When I walked over to look at the shoes I found these beauties.  What a lovely match!  After seeing these together I knew I was definitely buying both pieces. 
The backless low heel is dark brown with a leopard belt and gold buckle.
leopard shoes,
Black Ankle Pants $9.97 Atelier Luxe
Silk Leopard Blouse w/Tie at Collar $9.58 Michael Kors
Sleeveless Cardigan $1.95 J.J. Basics
Gold Engraved Earrings $2.62
Bangle Set $1.50
Purse $13 Nine West
Shoes $12.46 Etienne Aigner
~ ~ ~
Necklace $3.26 ebay

4 comments:

  1. I do adore animal print - especially leopard. Your outfit looks lovely.

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, finding them both in the same trip was a stroke of luck and meant to be... Love animal print myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciekawa bluzka, jak zwykle pięknie uśmiechnięta Lisa...pozdrawiam, miłego dnia...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękny zwierzęcy motyw. Ładnie wyglądasz. Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~