Saturday, November 8, 2014

Gray Canvas Slip On Shoes

I bought these shoes on ebay because I had thrifted a black pair in the Soda brand and they were soooooo comfortable.  These gray ones were comfy, but not nearly as soft and flexible as the other brand.  I will keep my eye out for similar styles when thrifting though.  I also have a pair with navy stripes.  These are great for a super casual look when I don't feel the least little bit like getting dressed up. :)



Jeans $7.50 Gloria Vanderbilt
Gray Striped Top $1.50 Faded Glory
Cardigan $9.71 Mod Lusive
Scarf $1.50
Gray Purse $5.94 Alfred Dunner
~ ~ ~
Canvas Slip On Shoes $7.99 via ebay
Necklace $1.30 via ebay

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous casual look perfect for weekends... Love the stripes and floral mix..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetne buty i ślicznie wyglądasz:)))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~