Sunday, November 23, 2014

Geometric Print Top With Oversized Cardigan


I had thrifted this top way back in April, but it had been in my closet with the tags still on.  I really like it paired with the cardigan.  Covering part of it up tones it down and makes the print not so overpowering.  I may still wear it on it's own someday too.

The shoes are Cole Haan and a great buy at only $4.  They have a small heel, are backless, and very comfortable.   I bought these in November 2012.
The necklace was a great find as well.  I love necklaces with circles (and links/loops).
Link up:  Visible Monday

Black Jeans $2.50 Gloria Vanderbilt
Geometric Print Top $4.80 east 5th
Cardigan $12.16
Necklace $2.58
Purse $13 Nine West
Black Leather Slip on Loafers $4 Cole Haan

9 comments:

  1. That is such a great cardigan! You look lovely, Lisa! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Fall look, Lisa, and I am loving your hair - the color and the style are so, so pretyy. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is perfect for Autumn. I can't believe how cheap each item is! I love the colours and pattern of your top. I know what you mean about toning it down but it looks stunning! It's a shame to cover it up! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look Lisa! Love the colour combination, such lovely shades of brown, so warm and autumny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look. Loving that geometric print top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'v gotta love a geometric print and once again you are really rocking your new found love of neutrals... A nice Fall feel to this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going with the graphic print trend, yes! Love it on you, lovely with the sweater and accessories and the colors work so well with your fair prettiness! Happy Thanksgiving to all you and yours, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bardzo podoba mi się bluzka i naszyjnik.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~